Space Jam
Joined 08/02/2019
Posts 12,911
02:40 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:39 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:37 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:36 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:35 PM 12/12/2019
lmao imagine believing that the current school system will bring future to you, the world is evolving old man

[ Content Removed ]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

I’m here all weekend I’ll be waiting on ya - I’ll be waiting on your punk ass - wait matter of fact give me your address I’ll come to wherever you are and give you a chance to make good on your promises since I know you won’t actually come here me Navy SEAL lol what BUDS class were you in bitch? See you’re talking to an Army Ranger - RSC 13-2 - I’ve ACTUALLY been on clandestine missions -- we were saving baby seals on a daily basis because they have no fucking idea what to do when bullets start flying the other direction - so no - I’m not worried about you - the USMC is still using gulf war hand me downs so you’re saying your equipment is dated and sporting extensive wear and tear? Annnndddd no need to involve your top secret lies I mean spies whoops - cuzzzzz I just told you and the internet where I live - you can come here or give me your address and I’ll come there - either way 😊
New crispy chicken pretzel fries at burger King crunchy pretzel on the outside tender juicy white meat chicken inside New crispy pretzel chicken fries or try original chicken fries only at burger king

[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
02:41 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:35 PM 12/12/2019
lmao imagine believing that the current school system will bring future to you, the world is evolving old man

[ Content Removed ]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

I’m here all weekend I’ll be waiting on ya - I’ll be waiting on your punk ass - wait matter of fact give me your address I’ll come to wherever you are and give you a chance to make good on your promises since I know you won’t actually come here me Navy SEAL lol what BUDS class were you in bitch? See you’re talking to an Army Ranger - RSC 13-2 - I’ve ACTUALLY been on clandestine missions -- we were saving baby seals on a daily basis because they have no fucking idea what to do when bullets start flying the other direction - so no - I’m not worried about you - the USMC is still using gulf war hand me downs so you’re saying your equipment is dated and sporting extensive wear and tear? Annnndddd no need to involve your top secret lies I mean spies whoops - cuzzzzz I just told you and the internet where I live - you can come here or give me your address and I’ll come there - either way 😊
Do not call me gay.

I am not gay. Do not call me gay. Ever. Again. Or there will be consequences. When I say consequences, I mean consequences.

Do you understand who you just called gay? A mod. A MOD. NOT JUST ANY MOD, THE MOD OF THIS SUBSERVIENT SUBREDDIT R/COPYPASTA.

I have more power then you will ever have in your rat ass life. If you ever dare to speak to me like that again, you will be banned.

Not banned for a day.

Not banned for a week.

Not banned for a month.

Not banned for a whole year.

But instead, a PERMANENT BAN. You will no longer have the ability to comment such heinous words implying I am a dirty homosexual, but instead, it will be you who is called a homosexual.

IN THE BAN MESSAGE.

I ask you again to rethink your poor choice of words, for not only are they are meaningless to me, but consequences will arise, consequences which will make you damn the day you have ever met me.

Good day, kind stranger.

Space Jam
Joined 08/02/2019
Posts 12,911
02:42 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:41 PM 12/12/2019
[ Content Removed ]

Do not call me gay.

I am not gay. Do not call me gay. Ever. Again. Or there will be consequences. When I say consequences, I mean consequences.

Do you understand who you just called gay? A mod. A MOD. NOT JUST ANY MOD, THE MOD OF THIS SUBSERVIENT SUBREDDIT R/COPYPASTA.

I have more power then you will ever have in your rat ass life. If you ever dare to speak to me like that again, you will be banned.

Not banned for a day.

Not banned for a week.

Not banned for a month.

But instead, a PERMANENT BAN. You will no longer have the ability to comment such heinous words implying I am a dirty homosexual, but instead, it will be you who is called a homosexual.

IN THE BAN MESSAGE.

I ask you again to rethink your poor choice of words, for not only are they are meaningless to me, but consequences will arise, consequences which will make you damn the day you have ever met me.

Good day, kind stranger.
New crispy chicken pretzel fries at burger King crunchy pretzel on the outside tender juicy white meat chicken inside New crispy pretzel chicken fries or try original chicken fries only at burger king

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
02:43 PM 12/12/2019
[ Content Removed ]

Do not call me gay.

Not banned for a day.

Not banned for a week.

Not banned for a month.

IN THE BAN MESSAGE.

Good day, kind stranger.
Is that all you say to people when they attempt to engage in meaningful conversations? Rather than actually debaiting with an intellectual you chose to reply with "No u" in order to ridicule their well thought out conversation with such an insensitive message to another human being. In fact, the world has regressed a millenia because people like you regressed meaningful arguments to a mere few letters such as "k" or "no u". Without a doubt, you are the laziest human being to ever disgrace this world by uttering the message "No u" and should thoroughly refrain from ever engaging in a colloqium such as this one.

Fortain
Joined 18/05/2019
Posts 40,417
02:43 PM 12/12/2019
This thread is epic

[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
02:46 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:43 PM 12/12/2019

Do not call me gay.

Not banned for a day.

Not banned for a week.

Not banned for a month.

IN THE BAN MESSAGE.

Good day, kind stranger.

Is that all you say to people when they attempt to engage in meaningful conversations? Rather than actually debaiting with an intellectual you chose to reply with "No u" in order to ridicule their well thought out conversation with such an insensitive message to another human being. In fact, the world has regressed a millenia because people like you regressed meaningful arguments to a mere few letters such as "k" or "no u". Without a doubt, you are the laziest human being to ever disgrace this world by uttering the message "No u" and should thoroughly refrain from ever engaging in a colloqium such as this one.
WARNING - 3D FEATURE ONLY FOR CHILDREN 7 AND OVER Viewing of 3D images by children 6 and under may cause vision damage. Use the Parental Control feature to restrict the display of 3D images for children 6 and under. See the Parental Controls section in this manual for more information. WARNING - Seizures Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game. Parents should watch their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child has any of the following symptoms: Convulsions Eye or Muscle Twitching Loss of Awareness Altered Vision Involuntary Movements Disorientatio

Space Jam
Joined 08/02/2019
Posts 12,911
02:47 PM 12/12/2019
You're such a roblox noob
I oof it

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
02:50 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:46 PM 12/12/2019

Do not call me gay.

Not banned for a day.

Not banned for a week.

Not banned for a month.

IN THE BAN MESSAGE.

Good day, kind stranger.

WARNING - 3D FEATURE ONLY FOR CHILDREN 7 AND OVER Viewing of 3D images by children 6 and under may cause vision damage. Use the Parental Control feature to restrict the display of 3D images for children 6 and under. See the Parental Controls section in this manual for more information. WARNING - Seizures Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game. Parents should watch their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child has any of the following symptoms: Convulsions Eye or Muscle Twitching Loss of Awareness Altered Vision Involuntary Movements Disorientatio
God I fucking hate the sun. Look at how smug it looks giving people sun burns. It is a being of pure malice and hate. It seeks to burn the earth and nobody is saying anything about it. Well I’m here to finally speak out against the sun.. Like goddamn I don’t wanna set up 3 fans because the sun is being a bitch. Even the emoji looks like he he is looking down on us 🌞. what a bitch. He even has the audacity to go through the ozone layer or something. SMH! I hope NASA never goes and lands on the sun, cuz he sucks and he probably doesn’t even have any aliens. You know what also sucks about the sun. YOU CANT EVEN LOOK AT HIM ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT. Apparently you’ll “go blind” and “permanately damage your eyes for the rest of your time living on this godforsaken sun tyrant’s earth” Well I for one am done, on Tuesday next week I will be holding a meeting where everyone is invited.

[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
02:50 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:50 PM 12/12/2019
Do not call me gay.

Not banned for a day.

Not banned for a week.

Not banned for a month.

IN THE BAN MESSAGE.

Good day, kind stranger.

God I fucking hate the sun. Look at how smug it looks giving people sun burns. It is a being of pure malice and hate. It seeks to burn the earth and nobody is saying anything about it. Well I’m here to finally speak out against the sun.. Like goddamn I don’t wanna set up 3 fans because the sun is being a bitch. Even the emoji looks like he he is looking down on us 🌞. what a bitch. He even has the audacity to go through the ozone layer or something. SMH! I hope NASA never goes and lands on the sun, cuz he sucks and he probably doesn’t even have any aliens. You know what also sucks about the sun. YOU CANT EVEN LOOK AT HIM ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT. Apparently you’ll “go blind” and “permanately damage your eyes for the rest of your time living on this godforsaken sun tyrant’s earth” Well I for one am done, on Tuesday next week I will be holding a meeting where everyone is invited.
Everyone knows boys born after 1993 can’t change a tire. All they know is ramen, scratch they balls, fuck, be homosexual, eat hot dog and lie.

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
02:52 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:50 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:50 PM 12/12/2019

Everyone knows boys born after 1993 can’t change a tire. All they know is ramen, scratch they balls, fuck, be homosexual, eat hot dog and lie.
━━━━━┒ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃\😭/ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ / ┛┗┛┗┛┃ノ) ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┛┗┛┗┛┃ ┓┏┓┏┓┃ ┃┃┃┃┃┃ ┻┻┻┻┻┻

1 2 3 4 5