[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
02:53 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:52 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:50 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:50 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:46 PM 12/12/2019
WARNING - 3D FEATURE ONLY FOR CHILDREN 7 AND OVER Viewing of 3D images by children 6 and under may cause vision damage. Use the Parental Control feature to restrict the display of 3D images for children 6 and under. See the Parental Controls section in this manual for more information. WARNING - Seizures Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game. Parents should watch their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child has any of the following symptoms: Convulsions Eye or Muscle Twitching Loss of Awareness Altered Vision Involuntary Movements Disorientatio

God I fucking hate the sun. Look at how smug it looks giving people sun burns. It is a being of pure malice and hate. It seeks to burn the earth and nobody is saying anything about it. Well Iโ€™m here to finally speak out against the sun.. Like goddamn I donโ€™t wanna set up 3 fans because the sun is being a bitch. Even the emoji looks like he he is looking down on us ๐ŸŒž. what a bitch. He even has the audacity to go through the ozone layer or something. SMH! I hope NASA never goes and lands on the sun, cuz he sucks and he probably doesnโ€™t even have any aliens. You know what also sucks about the sun. YOU CANT EVEN LOOK AT HIM ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT. Apparently youโ€™ll โ€œgo blindโ€ and โ€œpermanately damage your eyes for the rest of your time living on this godforsaken sun tyrantโ€™s earthโ€ Well I for one am done, on Tuesday next week I will be holding a meeting where everyone is invited.

Everyone knows boys born after 1993 canโ€™t change a tire. All they know is ramen, scratch they balls, fuck, be homosexual, eat hot dog and lie.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”’ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ๏ผผ๐Ÿ˜ญ๏ผ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ / โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒใƒŽ) โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒ โ”ปโ”ปโ”ปโ”ปโ”ปโ”ป
A kid in my English class said that the pigs becoming like humans in Animal Farm was bad.

You illiterate scumbag trashmonster. You fucking crusty little rat boy. Any god damn motherfucking newborn, dyslexic, mentally challenged muskox could figure out that "humans bad," and that "animals good." What the actual FUCK is your problem? Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound right now? You aren't even right. You fucking disgust me, you imbecile. You're the kind of person that would sit it the bathtub with the water running and make toast. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, so shut the actual fuck up.

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
02:54 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:53 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:50 PM 12/12/2019
God I fucking hate the sun. Look at how smug it looks giving people sun burns. It is a being of pure malice and hate. It seeks to burn the earth and nobody is saying anything about it. Well Iโ€™m here to finally speak out against the sun.. Like goddamn I donโ€™t wanna set up 3 fans because the sun is being a bitch. Even the emoji looks like he he is looking down on us ๐ŸŒž. what a bitch. He even has the audacity to go through the ozone layer or something. SMH! I hope NASA never goes and lands on the sun, cuz he sucks and he probably doesnโ€™t even have any aliens. You know what also sucks about the sun. YOU CANT EVEN LOOK AT HIM ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT. Apparently youโ€™ll โ€œgo blindโ€ and โ€œpermanately damage your eyes for the rest of your time living on this godforsaken sun tyrantโ€™s earthโ€ Well I for one am done, on Tuesday next week I will be holding a meeting where everyone is invited.

Everyone knows boys born after 1993 canโ€™t change a tire. All they know is ramen, scratch they balls, fuck, be homosexual, eat hot dog and lie.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”’ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ๏ผผ๐Ÿ˜ญ๏ผ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ / โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒใƒŽ) โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”—โ”›โ”ƒ โ”“โ”โ”“โ”โ”“โ”ƒ โ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒโ”ƒ โ”ปโ”ปโ”ปโ”ปโ”ปโ”ป

A kid in my English class said that the pigs becoming like humans in Animal Farm was bad.

You illiterate scumbag trashmonster. You fucking crusty little rat boy. Any god damn motherfucking newborn, dyslexic, mentally challenged muskox could figure out that "humans bad," and that "animals good." What the actual FUCK is your problem? Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound right now? You aren't even right. You fucking disgust me, you imbecile. You're the kind of person that would sit it the bathtub with the water running and make toast. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, so shut the actual fuck up.
You fucking doorknob you dont think I will be able to understand you? I fucking have Rick and Morty playing in the background 24/7 and have taken several IQ tests with results over 300. If you think I have a fucking pea brain then yours must be the size of a grain of sand. i spent 2000 hours building a working clock in minecraft then did it again. Youd be lucky if you even understood one thing i said. You fucking wish

[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
02:55 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:54 PM 12/12/2019

You fucking doorknob you dont think I will be able to understand you? I fucking have Rick and Morty playing in the background 24/7 and have taken several IQ tests with results over 300. If you think I have a fucking pea brain then yours must be the size of a grain of sand. i spent 2000 hours building a working clock in minecraft then did it again. Youd be lucky if you even understood one thing i said. You fucking wish
Yang gang

If my girl ๐Ÿ‘ฉ and yang ๐Ÿค“ both drowning ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and I can only save one ๐Ÿ˜ข catch me at my girl's funeral with my 1000 extra a month ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘ because it's yang gang for life ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
02:56 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:55 PM 12/12/2019

Yang gang

If my girl ๐Ÿ‘ฉ and yang ๐Ÿค“ both drowning ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and I can only save one ๐Ÿ˜ข catch me at my girl's funeral with my 1000 extra a month ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘ because it's yang gang for life ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Found this in the r/copypasta comment section
Gonna go against the grain here and say YTA. Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you? I simply canโ€™t fucking believe that you would make such an idiotic decision. Youโ€™re a disgusting little crawly lobotomite and you deserve to perish in a dark deep abyss where you belong. Iโ€™ve gone ahead and removed one reddit upvote from your account by โ€œdownvotingโ€ this comment. I hope you rethink your actions in the future. Fuck you.

[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
02:57 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:56 PM 12/12/2019

Yang gang

Gonna go against the grain here and say YTA. Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you? I simply canโ€™t fucking believe that you would make such an idiotic decision. Youโ€™re a disgusting little crawly lobotomite and you deserve to perish in a dark deep abyss where you belong. Iโ€™ve gone ahead and removed one reddit upvote from your account by โ€œdownvotingโ€ this comment. I hope you rethink your actions in the future. Fuck you.
There is nothing wrong with shitting in the shower

Iโ€™m serious. If you have to shit and youโ€™re in the shower just go and waffle stomp it. You are literally bathing there is no reason to run over the toilet and sit on it and attempt to wipe your ass while itโ€™s wet. Iโ€™ve gotten into this argument with friends and have been told itโ€™s disgusting, yet I have read plenty Reddit posts of people waffle stomping. It is simply human nature to poop and should not be frowned upon if you do so and get cleansed literally immediately after. I can understand people not wanting other people to pee or poop in their shower, but it is my shower and I will shit in it if I get the need to. Amen.

Edit: No I am not joking.

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
02:59 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 02:57 PM 12/12/2019

Yang gang

Iโ€™m serious. If you have to shit and youโ€™re in the shower just go and waffle stomp it. You are literally bathing there is no reason to run over the toilet and sit on it and attempt to wipe your ass while itโ€™s wet. Iโ€™ve gotten into this argument with friends and have been told itโ€™s disgusting, yet I have read plenty Reddit posts of people waffle stomping. It is simply human nature to poop and should not be frowned upon if you do so and get cleansed literally immediately after. I can understand people not wanting other people to pee or poop in their shower, but it is my shower and I will shit in it if I get the need to. Amen.

At recess in second grade my friends and I would run to the gravel pile behind a portable building. We found fool's gold there in the gravel. We kept it in our classroom desks, argued over who had more. And then as the days passed and the foolโ€™s gold became harder and harder to find we started throwing rocks at each other. We held our war games behind the portable building where we were out of sight of the near-deaf old lady on yard duty.

The goal? To hit someone. To dodge a rock and so avoid the bruising pain that always followed. To return fire. To marvel at our own accuracy, at our own agility, we little Saiyans with our sub 100 power levels. Battling there on the playground's periphery we became brothers.

We were comrades, we throwers of rocks. Each of us alone bore the responsibility for getting hit and each trusted that the other was not aiming deliberately at any soft spot, that there was no malice in his rock-throwing

[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
03:00 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 02:59 PM 12/12/2019
Yang gang

At recess in second grade my friends and I would run to the gravel pile behind a portable building. We found fool's gold there in the gravel. We kept it in our classroom desks, argued over who had more. And then as the days passed and the foolโ€™s gold became harder and harder to find we started throwing rocks at each other. We held our war games behind the portable building where we were out of sight of the near-deaf old lady on yard duty.

The goal? To hit someone. To dodge a rock and so avoid the bruising pain that always followed. To return fire. To marvel at our own accuracy, at our own agility, we little Saiyans with our sub 100 power levels. Battling there on the playground's periphery we became brothers.

We were comrades, we throwers of rocks. Each of us alone bore the responsibility for getting hit and each trusted that the other was not aiming deliberately at any soft spot, that there was no malice in his rock-throwing
For anyone whos Minecraft Enchantment table keyboard is broken

แ”‘ ส– แ“ต โ†ธ แ’ท โŽ“ โŠฃ โ‘ โ•Ž โ‹ฎ ๊–Œ ๊–Ž แ’ฒ ใƒช ๐™น !ยก แ‘‘ โˆท แ“ญ โ„ธ ฬฃ โš โŠ โˆด ฬ‡/ || โจ…

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
03:01 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 03:00 PM 12/12/2019

แ”‘ ส– แ“ต โ†ธ แ’ท โŽ“ โŠฃ โ‘ โ•Ž โ‹ฎ ๊–Œ ๊–Ž แ’ฒ ใƒช ๐™น !ยก แ‘‘ โˆท แ“ญ โ„ธ ฬฃ โš โŠ โˆด ฬ‡/ || โจ…
ALRIGHT, YOU WANNA KNOW FINE?! I ADMIT IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS!! HE ERASES TIME BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! IF YOU ERASE TIME THEN SHOULDN'T HE NOT BE THERE?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN- WHAT DOES HE MEAN HE ERASES TIME?! HE ERASES TIME BUT STUFF STILL HAPPENS IN IT!! HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN IT WHEN HE ERASES IT?! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! FINE! YOU CAN FREEZE TIME AND YOU CAN TURN BACK TIME, BUT YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME!! THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!! YOU ERASE TIME NOTHING HAPPENS IN IT!! I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW SOMEONE TELL ME! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS! I NEED TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS, PLEASE!!! PLEASE, JUST TELL ME!! I NEED TO KNOW! SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT! ITS CONFUSING I DON'T KNOW, HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK?!?! HOW DOES IT WORK?! HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK PLEASE!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS!!!!

[yeet] JoaquimMatador3
Joined 17/08/2019
Posts 2,742
03:02 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from staplers , 03:01 PM 12/12/2019
Quote from JoaquimMatador3 , 03:00 PM 12/12/2019

ALRIGHT, YOU WANNA KNOW FINE?! I ADMIT IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS!! HE ERASES TIME BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! IF YOU ERASE TIME THEN SHOULDN'T HE NOT BE THERE?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN- WHAT DOES HE MEAN HE ERASES TIME?! HE ERASES TIME BUT STUFF STILL HAPPENS IN IT!! HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN IT WHEN HE ERASES IT?! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME! FINE! YOU CAN FREEZE TIME AND YOU CAN TURN BACK TIME, BUT YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME!! THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!! YOU ERASE TIME NOTHING HAPPENS IN IT!! I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW SOMEONE TELL ME! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS! I NEED TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS, PLEASE!!! PLEASE, JUST TELL ME!! I NEED TO KNOW! SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT! ITS CONFUSING I DON'T KNOW, HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK?!?! HOW DOES IT WORK?! HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK PLEASE!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS!!!!
[ Content Removed ]

[Zeref] Zereth
Joined 16/04/2019
Posts 17,925
05:13 PM 12/12/2019
Questions I have

1 2 3 4 5