brick hill has become stale

wooTOUCKETkong
Joined 15/04/2017
Posts 4,814
09:53 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from spacebuilder , 09:51 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from wooTOUCKETkong , 09:35 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from spacebuilder , 09:25 PM 27/01/2020
Thank you for posting this, I'm sorry I won't be addressing any points made in your responses as I want to focus on your main post. Since my response exceeds the post limit of 1,000 characters, I've condensed it in a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/NXEMgZar

I hope that has covered mostly everything you wrote. We do obviously have other updates with the site coming along but I think it's ironic to mention that considering you said we were ignoring the major issues. I didn't say anything about your last point about the forum because I think that generally gets covered in the previous points, and people have had issues with it since the dawn of time.

Great response, but I have one question on the client topic...

...will brick hill be ported to Linux or is it gonna be windows only?

We have plans to make it available for macOS and PC, but we have less priority to push for Linux compatibility. We are working with Godot though, so the idea isn't off limits.
awesome

i run gentoo and my hdd is too small to dual boot windows

[doge] Square
Joined 17/08/2017
Posts 52,416
09:58 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from spacebuilder , 09:25 PM 27/01/2020
Thank you for posting this, I'm sorry I won't be addressing any points made in your responses as I want to focus on your main post. Since my response exceeds the post limit of 1,000 characters, I've condensed it in a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/NXEMgZar

I hope that has covered mostly everything you wrote. We do obviously have other updates with the site coming along but I think it's ironic to mention that considering you said we were ignoring the major issues. I didn't say anything about your last point about the forum because I think that generally gets covered in the previous points, and people have had issues with it since the dawn of time.
since the 1k character cap is quite annoying, I was initially thinking of chopping off bits to bring the word count down. Since I don’t want to miss out on anything you covered in your original post, I thought it’d be fitting to return the favor with another pastebin link:
https://pastebin.com/XbhpuNHc

[doge] Square
Joined 17/08/2017
Posts 52,416
10:03 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from british trap , 09:19 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from british trap , 09:19 PM 27/01/2020
So..
First point - This was made before the wave of items so I'll just ignore that
Second point - I agree, ezcha is being too lazy and space is being too lenient on him. Either hire a new client developer or make stricter deadlines on Ezcha. It's just wasting all of our time waiting for it
Third point - Bill admitted that when he was a brick saint, he got special treatment from mods, so it does grant you purposes, but most brick saints don't deserve it yes, especially mythical who is toxic as fucking hell and gets treated specially for no reason, even getting 2 items made for them.
Fourth point - Yes, they have stupid ban reasons, and infact they target certain users who do nothing wrong.
(part 1)

Fifth point - Every forum has people competing for false points, such as people in reddit lying for karma, and yes, the moderators may rule this poorly, but who the fuck fears minimods? Some saddos coming on and reporting posts such as megathreads as they don't know what a conversation is isn't scary, the mods actually banning people for them is.
Let me just say brick hill is like a drug. All forums are. Let's compare it to China and Opium. Britian fed the Chinese opium in exchange for tea. Brick hill gets us addicted to the forums in exchange for ad revenue. When China dumped it into the ocean, Britian threw a hissyfit and declared war, forcing them to open up 5 cities and handing over hong kong. When a brick hill player considers to quit, they just throw a hissyfit and say ''omg shut up new client soon omg nobody cares'' and keep on doing nothing, treating us like we're nothing.
(part 2)
I’ll keep it quick since pastebin is starting to get annoying.

Thanks for reading the thread, means a lot to me.
First point was covered by spacebuilder’s reply. He got a new dev who’ll hopefully finish the client so yay!

You skipped the second point btw lol

“Third” point yeah I agree that most brick saints really shouldn’t get brick saint. Again, I’m not one to judge and idk why people got the role for what they did.
Although Louis got one of the hats for the 18th birthday. The other I’m unsure about

I’ll skip fourth and go to fifth:
Minimods are quite feared. People constantly step down to mythical when in an arguement because of his/her past actions and being known for getting threads deleted. Heck everybody hated oaknut at some point because he minimoded and when he said “reported” everybody started running XD

Leak
Joined 18/04/2019
Posts 270
10:39 PM 27/01/2020
I only come on the accept trades since I'm unverified I sadly can't verify my account atm since my mail is having problems, but why would I? I don't really have a reason to if I've lost interest in BH. The client is making little to no progress, the mods are to an extent incompetent (btw, thanks for including my ban note. If you want I could try and find a ban I got for a joke thread), and the forums are a literal hellhole that I'm ashamed of being apart of for 3 years. 15K+ of posts and not a single thing that has improved the site or the community around it. I'm trying to move on from BH but it's like a drug and I'm not the only person who feels this way. Something keeps drawing me back.
Anyways, thanks for saying what most of us were too scared to say.

- _Lamborghini_Kid2008

BTW, ImAGamer.

[doge] Square
Joined 17/08/2017
Posts 52,416
12:25 AM 28/01/2020
Quote from Leak , 10:39 PM 27/01/2020
I only come on the accept trades since I'm unverified I sadly can't verify my account atm since my mail is having problems, but why would I? I don't really have a reason to if I've lost interest in BH. The client is making little to no progress, the mods are to an extent incompetent (btw, thanks for including my ban note. If you want I could try and find a ban I got for a joke thread), and the forums are a literal hellhole that I'm ashamed of being apart of for 3 years. 15K+ of posts and not a single thing that has improved the site or the community around it. I'm trying to move on from BH but it's like a drug and I'm not the only person who feels this way. Something keeps drawing me back.
Anyways, thanks for saying what most of us were too scared to say.

- _Lamborghini_Kid2008

BTW, ImAGamer.
The verification is shit but justified. Shame to see you go

Hope you’ll verify some day in the future

Ferrera
Joined 21/06/2019
Posts 21,833
12:32 AM 28/01/2020
Quote from Vague , 12:52 AM 27/01/2020
If you quit give me your specials and bucks and bits

Anyways my day is fije
No to me

[OGS] Damnatio
Joined 13/05/2017
Posts 3,520
12:50 AM 28/01/2020
Just when I was about to read your post, pastebin crashes. Just great.

Looks like I have to wait.

[doge] Square
Joined 17/08/2017
Posts 52,416
01:48 AM 28/01/2020
Quote from Damnatio , 12:50 AM 28/01/2020
Just when I was about to read your post, pastebin crashes. Just great.

Looks like I have to wait.
I believe it’s back up now

[Gizmo] gizmosuperman
Joined 25/08/2018
Posts 28,642
01:53 AM 28/01/2020
boomer talk

[im] Nintendo Ds Light
Joined 26/06/2019
Posts 37,163
01:54 AM 28/01/2020
Quote from gizmosuperman , 01:53 AM 28/01/2020