brick hill has become stale

staplers
Joined 16/06/2019
Posts 38,910
01:21 AM 27/01/2020
Everything here is 100% true

I regret wasting my life here in the summer and have only come to see what's new. I can't make a post without double checking the rules to make sure a snowflake won't report it. Although I lied about quitting, I've only really come back to see some of my friends. (Everybody in our group chat is pretty cool)

It's sad to say how i used to have fun here but now all i see are shitpost megathreads about sears or shrek memes by vague. The client desperately needs to be updated because a now a ton of mac users who've been waiting to play for so long. I know that Aidaan is mainly inactive because trading got boring from the lack of specials and forums are boring. And he can't play because he's on a mac.

Respect to you. You are one of the few users who manage to handle this shitty phase of brick hill and still go on through it. ImAGamer

[im] Nintendo Ds Light
Joined 26/06/2019
Posts 37,163
01:22 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from Square , 01:19 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from TOIVIATO , 12:55 AM 27/01/2020
[ Content Removed ]

did what?

all ive done is stated my opinions of brick hill and its issues
You do realise that you did a amazing job at documenting these issues right? Like are you fully aware of that?

(I read the whole thing after skimming through it the 1st time)

I think I should have read the whole thing the 1st time tbh.

Ung
Joined 27/06/2019
Posts 3,827
01:27 AM 27/01/2020
This just may be the most truthful I've ever seen. I agreed with literally everything on the pastebin link. Hell I hardly even come on this site anymore due to it being such a mess

wooTOUCKETkong
Joined 15/04/2017
Posts 4,814
01:28 AM 27/01/2020
ImAGamer

you took the words right out of my mouth, dude.

[doge] Square
Joined 17/08/2017
Posts 52,416
01:29 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from staplers , 01:21 AM 27/01/2020
Everything here is 100% true

I regret wasting my life here in the summer and have only come to see what's new. I can't make a post without double checking the rules to make sure a snowflake won't report it. Although I lied about quitting, I've only really come back to see some of my friends. (Everybody in our group chat is pretty cool)

It's sad to say how i used to have fun here but now all i see are shitpost megathreads about sears or shrek memes by vague. The client desperately needs to be updated because a now a ton of mac users who've been waiting to play for so long. I know that Aidaan is mainly inactive because trading got boring from the lack of specials and forums are boring. And he can't play because he's on a mac.

Respect to you. You are one of the few users who manage to handle this shitty phase of brick hill and still go on through it. ImAGamer
thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

i used to hate you as a result of your constant shitposting, as i never saw any personality in you. nearly a year later and i can finally see you're a great person. i regret hating you as its clear now that youve opened up a bit and you're willing to have regular conversations and not just go and shitpost on everything.

you dont know how many times ive got to go into the support subforum because nobody actually compitent actually helps the people there, only to find people asking why they cant run the client on mac.

it breaks my heart to tell them that "ItLl Be HeRe" soon because deep down ik that its never going to come.. ive been telling people this since 2019. i feel like a dumbass liar where ive been basically spreading false hope that i know full well wont happen. there are so many problems about brick hill and most of them could be solved by releasing the damn client

[doge] Square
Joined 17/08/2017
Posts 52,416
01:29 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from Ung , 01:27 AM 27/01/2020
This just may be the most truthful I've ever seen. I agreed with literally everything on the pastebin link. Hell I hardly even come on this site anymore due to it being such a mess
thank you. i still remember that caveman persona you had for a bit. was quite silly but i didnt mind.

great to see you're back. how was your day?

[doge] Square
Joined 17/08/2017
Posts 52,416
01:31 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from wooTOUCKETkong , 01:28 AM 27/01/2020
ImAGamer

thanks so much for reading my thread dude. i tried to explain the post as much as i could. i was scared people wouldnt read the thread because

a. it was way too long for most forumers to take the time to read
and b. it was posted with a link that wasnt clickable, eliminating the rest that wouldve even had the chance to read it.

im glad so many people are actually willing to talk and conversate and not just walk around like idiots spewing whatever first thought comes to their mind

wooTOUCKETkong
Joined 15/04/2017
Posts 4,814
01:33 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from Square , 01:31 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from wooTOUCKETkong , 01:28 AM 27/01/2020
ImAGamer

thanks so much for reading my thread dude. i tried to explain the post as much as i could. i was scared people wouldnt read the thread because

a. it was way too long for most forumers to take the time to read
and b. it was posted with a link that wasnt clickable, eliminating the rest that wouldve even had the chance to read it.

im glad so many people are actually willing to talk and conversate and not just walk around like idiots spewing whatever first thought comes to their mind
Yeah, a lot of people like to plug their ears and/or give flimsy arguments without actually reading anything. This pastebin is basically what I've been trying to say for months but I've never really been able to word things the right way, or at least I feel like I can't.

I honestly think brick hill is crashing down, it's a shell of what it once was now.

FatAsABrick
Joined 19/03/2017
Posts 6,845
01:38 AM 27/01/2020
i guess im a gamer

honestly i agree with the majority of this post but honestly the only thing i want at this point is to not see this game die

Galia
Joined 19/06/2019
Posts 52,570
01:48 AM 27/01/2020
When they user the word gamer and not include gamerette:

I can get behind what your saying tho

1 2 3 4 5 6