brick hill has become stale

[WASD] The O Key
Joined 22/06/2019
Posts 17,572
01:49 AM 27/01/2020
You’re my favorite user I’ve met on Brick hill.

This is exactly why.

ImAGamer

Hyeju
Joined 21/06/2019
Posts 7,943
02:05 AM 27/01/2020
dont mean to bump this but

i read the whole thing and though i've only been a member on this site for little time, i still gotta agree with your points.
especially the parts where you mention the forums and client.
even though the client is useless to me because i'm a mobile user, it's still a big issue nonetheless and something needs to be done about it asap.
the forums too. i love the forums, it's a place i spend a lot of my time nowadays to socialize with people because it's something i enjoy. i don't care about the posts, i don't care about the forum clout. i forum because i enjoy it. i've met some rlly cool people via the forums and I wouldn't change that for the world.
Also, “ImAGamer”

Oaknut
Joined 21/06/2019
Posts 14,816
05:42 PM 27/01/2020
I agree with this thread 100%

Also I’m bookmarking

[Zeref] Zereth
Joined 16/04/2019
Posts 17,925
06:28 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from Square , 12:52 AM 27/01/2020
Quote from MalaysianSulthan , 12:51 AM 27/01/2020
Pretty good

thanks for reading it, dick.
???????

Oaknut
Joined 21/06/2019
Posts 14,816
08:51 PM 27/01/2020
I just want to say something

minimods are more feared than mods. they have too much power as they relay threads they find "wrong" to mods and get people banned. this is why people hate oaknut and mythical mainly; they get people and good stuff deleted.“

I’d just like to say that most people that hated me for minimodding probably have been either banned and they thought it was me, them complaining about bans they deserved and blamed it on me, or just people believing lies from other people

I don’t minimod anymore though

british trap
Joined 01/01/2019
Posts 33,910
09:19 PM 27/01/2020
So..
First point - This was made before the wave of items so I'll just ignore that
Second point - I agree, ezcha is being too lazy and space is being too lenient on him. Either hire a new client developer or make stricter deadlines on Ezcha. It's just wasting all of our time waiting for it
Third point - Bill admitted that when he was a brick saint, he got special treatment from mods, so it does grant you purposes, but most brick saints don't deserve it yes, especially mythical who is toxic as fucking hell and gets treated specially for no reason, even getting 2 items made for them.
Fourth point - Yes, they have stupid ban reasons, and infact they target certain users who do nothing wrong.
(part 1)

british trap
Joined 01/01/2019
Posts 33,910
09:19 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from british trap , 09:19 PM 27/01/2020
So..
First point - This was made before the wave of items so I'll just ignore that
Second point - I agree, ezcha is being too lazy and space is being too lenient on him. Either hire a new client developer or make stricter deadlines on Ezcha. It's just wasting all of our time waiting for it
Third point - Bill admitted that when he was a brick saint, he got special treatment from mods, so it does grant you purposes, but most brick saints don't deserve it yes, especially mythical who is toxic as fucking hell and gets treated specially for no reason, even getting 2 items made for them.
Fourth point - Yes, they have stupid ban reasons, and infact they target certain users who do nothing wrong.
(part 1)
Fifth point - Every forum has people competing for false points, such as people in reddit lying for karma, and yes, the moderators may rule this poorly, but who the fuck fears minimods? Some saddos coming on and reporting posts such as megathreads as they don't know what a conversation is isn't scary, the mods actually banning people for them is.
Let me just say brick hill is like a drug. All forums are. Let's compare it to China and Opium. Britian fed the Chinese opium in exchange for tea. Brick hill gets us addicted to the forums in exchange for ad revenue. When China dumped it into the ocean, Britian threw a hissyfit and declared war, forcing them to open up 5 cities and handing over hong kong. When a brick hill player considers to quit, they just throw a hissyfit and say ''omg shut up new client soon omg nobody cares'' and keep on doing nothing, treating us like we're nothing.
(part 2)

[SPRG] spacebuilder
Joined 17/11/2016
Posts 2,770
09:25 PM 27/01/2020
Thank you for posting this, I'm sorry I won't be addressing any points made in your responses as I want to focus on your main post. Since my response exceeds the post limit of 1,000 characters, I've condensed it in a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/NXEMgZar

I hope that has covered mostly everything you wrote. We do obviously have other updates with the site coming along but I think it's ironic to mention that considering you said we were ignoring the major issues. I didn't say anything about your last point about the forum because I think that generally gets covered in the previous points, and people have had issues with it since the dawn of time.

wooTOUCKETkong
Joined 15/04/2017
Posts 4,814
09:35 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from spacebuilder , 09:25 PM 27/01/2020
Thank you for posting this, I'm sorry I won't be addressing any points made in your responses as I want to focus on your main post. Since my response exceeds the post limit of 1,000 characters, I've condensed it in a pastebin.

I hope that has covered mostly everything you wrote. We do obviously have other updates with the site coming along but I think it's ironic to mention that considering you said we were ignoring the major issues. I didn't say anything about your last point about the forum because I think that generally gets covered in the previous points, and people have had issues with it since the dawn of time.
Great response, but I have one question on the client topic...

...will brick hill be ported to Linux or is it gonna be windows only?

[SPRG] spacebuilder
Joined 17/11/2016
Posts 2,770
09:51 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from wooTOUCKETkong , 09:35 PM 27/01/2020
Quote from spacebuilder , 09:25 PM 27/01/2020

Great response, but I have one question on the client topic...

...will brick hill be ported to Linux or is it gonna be windows only?
We have plans to make it available for macOS and PC, but we have less priority to push for Linux compatibility. We are working with Godot though, so the idea isn't off limits.

1 2 3 4 5 6