01:20 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from Sh_xr , 01:07 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from KraveSon , 12:55 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from Sh_xr , 12:05 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from KraveSon , 09:22 AM 13/03/2021
why is he ban on sight though?lukepost?

Yeah, I've heard from multiple sources that he was terminated for lukeposting

i didn't know lukeposting was ban on sight wtf

Doing it on alternatives does make that happen. Take Radio for instance, the guy got terminated for leaking talvekas Don't want to say it on the forums and then proceeded to get terminated. He got angry and started lukeposting on alternatives. He then made another main after two or three and thought that the moderators/administrators had forgotten what had happened in the past, but he was wrong as he was then again terminated on his new former main with the username of inexorable. I remember the exact moment he was terminated on. Spacebuilder went onto the general discord chat and said that 'Radio is a termination on site' because he probably saw him on the forums.
Breskar is still here though. Although he gets banned quite often, he’a still on multiple alts

Sh_xr
Joined 12/05/2020
Posts 76,932
01:26 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from Below , 01:20 PM 13/03/2021

Doing it on alternatives does make that happen. Take Radio for instance, the guy got terminated for leaking talvekas Don't want to say it on the forums and then proceeded to get terminated. He got angry and started lukeposting on alternatives. He then made another main after two or three and thought that the moderators/administrators had forgotten what had happened in the past, but he was wrong as he was then again terminated on his new former main with the username of inexorable. I remember the exact moment he was terminated on. Spacebuilder went onto the general discord chat and said that 'Radio is a termination on site' because he probably saw him on the forums.

Breskar is still here though. Although he gets banned quite often, he’a still on multiple alts
He's on 2019ers that have Cinemark in their usernames commonly, He probably knows the passwords to all of them, who knows.

[ME>U] KraveSon
Joined 01/05/2020
Posts 13,212
02:44 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from KraveSon , 09:22 AM 13/03/2021
why is he ban on sight though?lukepost?

Doing it on alternatives does make that happen. Take Radio for instance, the guy got terminated for leaking talvekas Don't want to say it on the forums (privates?) and then proceeded to get terminated. He got angry and started lukeposting on alternatives. He then made another main after two or three and thought that the moderators/administrators had forgotten what had happened in the past, but he was wrong as he was then again terminated on his new former main with the username of inexorable. I remember the exact moment he was terminated on. Spacebuilder went onto the general discord chat and said that 'Radio is a termination on site' because he probably saw him on the forums.

[ME>U] KraveSon
Joined 01/05/2020
Posts 13,212
02:44 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from KraveSon , 02:44 PM 13/03/2021

Doing it on alternatives does make that happen. Take Radio for instance, the guy got terminated for leaking talvekas Don't want to say it on the forums (privates?) and then proceeded to get terminated. He got angry and started lukeposting on alternatives. He then made another main after two or three and thought that the moderators/administrators had forgotten what had happened in the past, but he was wrong as he was then again terminated on his new former main with the username of inexorable. I remember the exact moment he was terminated on. Spacebuilder went onto the general discord chat and said that 'Radio is a termination on site' because he probably saw him on the forums.
what kind of fucker reveals a peepee on the forums?

Sh_xr
Joined 12/05/2020
Posts 76,932
02:54 PM 13/03/2021

I'm pretty sure they were thighs

Lovage
Joined 16/11/2017
Posts 8,059
04:27 PM 13/03/2021
Quote from Sh_xr , 02:54 PM 13/03/2021

I'm pretty sure they were thighs
they were 100% thighs, i witnessed the incident

[Deleted137304]
Joined 03/09/2019
Posts 1,087
10:21 PM 13/03/2021
[ Content Removed ]

[ME>U] KraveSon
Joined 01/05/2020
Posts 13,212
09:06 AM 07/04/2021
Quote from [Deleted137304] , 10:21 PM 13/03/2021