Suggestions:

[OGS] Damnatio
Joined 13/05/2017
Posts 3,520
09:34 PM 30/04/2020
I made this a while ago but saved it as a draft and then forgot about it, however, some of these ideas would still be nice.

1 - Delete items in our own inventories, mainly pants, shirts, and t-shirts
2 - Add a timer to trades that automatically expires/cancels a trade within a certain time frame as it makes no sense as to why traders leave month old trades inbound
3 - On the topic of trading, add a tab or maybe an indicator that actually can tell whether or not a trade has been completed or not, it would be really helpful to have when value changers are determining values within the trading community. My suggestion is maybe the indicator can be either one of two things: A green dot or bar at the top of the trade that has the words: “Completed” or visa versa with a red dot or bar that says either “Declined” or “Expired.”
4 - Add figures, or remove them all together. There’s only one out and the one that’s out has been broken for the longest time.
5 - Update the textures of certain items such as the golden items and update other broken shop items

If anyone has anything extra to put out there or disagree with any suggestion, feel free to post it on this thread, thanks.

I accidentally posted this in support

[OGS] Damnatio
Joined 13/05/2017
Posts 3,520
08:27 PM 02/05/2020
Bumping this now