What went wrong?

BStarsAlex
Joined 30/10/2021
Posts 17
06:26 PM 11/03/2024
Yall might not know me, yet that is not the point, since the incident with Alexander Dunn, the site went into chaos, why so, because after the incident, when i was still around, like 4-3 months after the incident, it was fine, mods being mods and stuffies, what happend?.. What went wrong?, i wasn't on brick hill for 1 year, what happend? Also if yall remember me, well hello, and if you heard those roumers by mimiblau, well, i am not a zoophile and i have proof, since the message was sent in the brick hill discord server, of a discord convo with someone called the cat getting banned, yet it was weaponized against me, anyhow, continuing with what i was saying, yes i am indeed back, to fix my reputation, and clear stuffies, and yes svos did indeed doxx me on his fandom, and probally you got doxxed too, I dunno, i did get his fandom taken down, so yeah don't worry as much, anyhow how did brick hill become into this dumpster fire? everyone being racist, no punishments, what happend in the 1 year i was gone.
If yall need clarification with stuff, i am giglPRP, wanna clarify some roumers and drama about me? well i can tell you the context, and you will understand me better, anyhow, ik you aren't reading allat, i dont care.

BStarsAlex
Joined 30/10/2021
Posts 17
11:25 AM 16/03/2024
i wanna see if dis works
</div>

BStarsAlex
Joined 30/10/2021
Posts 17
11:26 AM 16/03/2024
nope. lol