Joined 18/03/2023
Posts 200
10:10 PM 21/03/2023
[ Content Removed ]

[wow] a living banana
Joined 24/01/2023
Posts 790
10:14 PM 21/03/2023
thank you all for helping me reach two pages we will do a contest of who can make the best horror cookie story the winner will get uhh.. i will decide

[FG] Dogemin
Joined 03/09/2022
Posts 2,993
10:20 PM 21/03/2023
Quote from a living banana , 10:14 PM 21/03/2023
thank you all for helping me reach two pages we will do a contest of who can make the best horror cookie story the winner will get uhh.. i will decide
coolkie

[wow] a living banana
Joined 24/01/2023
Posts 790
10:25 PM 21/03/2023
Quote from Dogemin , 10:20 PM 21/03/2023
Quote from a living banana , 10:14 PM 21/03/2023

coolkie
Yes i will give you a cookie and stuff to buy the cookie.. if i can donate both currencys

[wow] a living banana
Joined 24/01/2023
Posts 790
10:28 PM 21/03/2023
also to enter the contest you need to copy my cookie post [this one] then go to a random post and put some fun text then put NO BAD STUFF then paste the link.

[Pinoy] H0LY
Joined 25/09/2021
Posts 4,207
12:28 AM 22/03/2023
Quote from a living banana , 10:28 PM 21/03/2023
also to enter the contest you need to copy my cookie post [this one] then go to a random post and put some fun text then put NO BAD STUFF then paste the link.
The topic of the love for cookies is one that can be explored from many different angles. From a personal standpoint, the love for cookies can be seen as a simple and yet profound expression of pleasure, enjoyment, and satisfaction. However, when viewed through the lens of wider societal and cultural trends, the love for cookies takes on a more complex and nuanced character.

[Pinoy] H0LY
Joined 25/09/2021
Posts 4,207
12:29 AM 22/03/2023
Quote from H0LY , 12:28 AM 22/03/2023

The topic of the love for cookies is one that can be explored from many different angles. From a personal standpoint, the love for cookies can be seen as a simple and yet profound expression of pleasure, enjoyment, and satisfaction. However, when viewed through the lens of wider societal and cultural trends, the love for cookies takes on a more complex and nuanced character.
At the most basic level, our fondness for cookies can be traced to their inherent deliciousness. Cookies are one of the most satisfying and enjoyable sweets that you can find. Whether you prefer a simple sugar cookie or a more complex and decadent chocolate chip cookie, there is something about these treats that just hits the spot. There is a kind of warmth and comfort that comes from biting into a warm, freshly baked cookie that is unmatched by any other food.

[Pinoy] H0LY
Joined 25/09/2021
Posts 4,207
Quote from H0LY , 12:29 AM 22/03/2023

At the most basic level, our fondness for cookies can be traced to their inherent deliciousness. Cookies are one of the most satisfying and enjoyable sweets that you can find. Whether you prefer a simple sugar cookie or a more complex and decadent chocolate chip cookie, there is something about these treats that just hits the spot. There is a kind of warmth and comfort that comes from biting into a warm, freshly baked cookie that is unmatched by any other food.
But beyond their simple deliciousness, cookies can also be seen as a cultural touchstone. For many people, cookies hold a special place in their memories and experiences, representing times of joy, celebration, or even healing. Whether it's the memory of baking cookies with a beloved grandmother, sharing a plate of cookies with friends on a special occasion, or using cookies as a form of self-care during difficult times, these treats can hold a lot of emotional significance.

Buff Ball
Joined 09/12/2022
Posts 545
cookies are pretty cool

[Pinoy] H0LY
Joined 25/09/2021
Posts 4,207
12:30 AM 22/03/2023

But beyond their simple deliciousness, cookies can also be seen as a cultural touchstone. For many people, cookies hold a special place in their memories and experiences, representing times of joy, celebration, or even healing. Whether it's the memory of baking cookies with a beloved grandmother, sharing a plate of cookies with friends on a special occasion, or using cookies as a form of self-care during difficult times, these treats can hold a lot of emotional significance.
Moreover, cookies can also be seen as a symbol of larger cultural trends, particularly around food and health. Many people today are becoming more health-conscious and are actively seeking out healthier food options, which can make cookies seem like an indulgence or a guilty pleasure. However, at the same time, there has also been a rising interest in artisanal and homemade foods, which can elevate the status of cookies to that of a gourmet treat.

1 2 3 4 5