War Clan Talk #2 | The Brick Hill Army

[AE] Grego
Joined 14/05/2020
Posts 4,119
08:20 PM 25/02/2023
Introduction:
The Brick Hill Army (or "BHA" for short), used to be the 2nd largest war clan out there, less than 100 members behind Team Bill, but im saying "used to" due to the owner (Cedri64) being term'd.

https://www.brick-hill.com/clan/6748/

But why was this clan so popular? (And a few other questions) well we don't have alot fo answers but les tall about BHA

Main Story:
The earliest date i can find of BHA existance is February 5th 2022, Cedri must had been Term'd somehwhere in May 2022, so the clan must had lasted around 3 months, yet somehow in just 3 months they managed to get more than 200+ members, making the story of this clan even more mysterious.

"Can't you just join their discord server and find answers to alot of the questions your asking?" Well i wish i could but the invite dosen't seem to work, i might ask ".Au" (a BHA hr) if he knows anything or if he can maybe give me an invite to the server, but right now alot of stuff remains a mystery.

https://www.brick-hill.com/play/25599 looking at the comments of their training game, not only did at least several trainings happen, but BHA didn't have alot of supporters, one person even saying ""OMG THAT IS SUCH A 'UNREALISTIC' COLOUR! CHANGE IT OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!"", Implying that the trainings were and followed what alot of generic roblox army group training are like.

I am unable to play the game so i have zero clue what it looks like, but i bet the trainings in BHA were generic and awful.

I think thats all of the story of BHA i have, if you were apart of BHA during Feb-May of 2022, please let me know your experiences or maybe even give me a working invite link to the server, it would answer alot of unanswered questions.

Theories:
Heres a few theories i have, one of the questions is "how did they get 200+ members?", Its easy, the simple name of the clan (The Brick Hill Army), the amount of trainings they did, and maybe Cedri advertizing his clan in the forusm being a possibility, are what lead his group to popularity.

Another theory, sadly the last one since info is scarse, how were the trainings like? Well heres my guess from peoples opinions on the trainings, to me and others experiences with generic roblox trainings, heres my Guess: Tell the soldiers to stand in a line, get mad at the ones with unnatural colors, tell them to do SEVERAL jumping jacks, soldiers do faces (face left, face right, face forward, etc), then they march with the captain, maybe they do an useless obstacle course, maybe they learn about other useless stuff, they might learn a bit about aiming (the only usefull thing), then the training ends. Remember, i don't know for sure what it was like since i wasn't there, but thats what i theorise it was like.

In Conclusion:
BHA was and still is a mysterious clan, If you have any memories with this clan and/or have a working invite link, please let me know.

-Grego

Pseftikos
Joined 21/02/2023
Posts 968
08:22 PM 25/02/2023
Thats an essay sir!
But i will fight for brick hill
Against roblox sir
VIVA LA BRICK HILL

[AE] Grego
Joined 14/05/2020
Posts 4,119