Locked Why do people care about join dates?

[Deleted401373]
Joined 18/09/2020
Posts 1,576
02:22 PM 01/01/2023
I'm seeing various post regarding join dates being good or bad. If the site shutdown right now, absolutely nobody would care when you joined this site. It is pathetic how some people want to argue about a ridiculous number on a site where you are literally block people.

Join dates should be removed entirely, forum posts too. There's so many low quality posts here, nobody is actually foruming. This website does not need forums since the majority of users are children, the forums should be removed entirely, we only need the support section. The moderators do not need to be caring about moderating the forums.

The morale amongst users is extremely low, people are creating arguments over the most trivial things and are wasting their lives here for fictional forum posts. The forums need to go, the site will thrive!

[CtRm] Syphilis Spreader
Joined 24/11/2022
Posts 4,882
02:23 PM 01/01/2023
I'm seeing various post regarding join dates being good or bad. If the site shutdown right now, absolutely nobody would care when you joined this site. It is pathetic how some people want to argue about a ridiculous number on a site where you are literally block people.

Join dates should be removed entirely, forum posts too. There's so many low quality posts here, nobody is actually foruming. This website does not need forums since the majority of users are children, the forums should be removed entirely, we only need the support section. The moderators do not need to be caring about moderating the forums.

The morale amongst users is extremely low, people are creating arguments over the most trivial things and are wasting their lives here for fictional forum posts. The forums need to go, the site will thrive!

[Deleted401373]
Joined 18/09/2020
Posts 1,576
02:24 PM 01/01/2023
Quote from Syphilis Spreader , 02:23 PM 01/01/2023

Do you feel like you added something on by posting this? What did you accomplish?

[CtRm] Syphilis Spreader
Joined 24/11/2022
Posts 4,882
02:25 PM 01/01/2023
Quote from [Deleted401373] , 02:24 PM 01/01/2023

Do you feel like you added something on by posting this? What did you accomplish?
I have accomplished sex.

[noob] [Deleted986813]
Joined 27/09/2022
Posts 4,728
02:26 PM 01/01/2023
You care because you made a forum on it

[Deleted401373]
Joined 18/09/2020
Posts 1,576
Quote from Syphilis Spreader , 02:25 PM 01/01/2023

I have accomplished sex.
Thanks for replying, you are proof of my above statements.

[TROA] andrey
Joined 09/08/2020
Posts 12,953

[Deleted401373]
Joined 18/09/2020
Posts 1,576
Quote from [Deleted986813] , 02:26 PM 01/01/2023
You care because you made a forum on it
To raise awareness with users, and potentially gain support for removal of forums.

[CtRm] Slowhead
Joined 02/02/2022
Posts 2,518
02:27 PM 01/01/2023
This goes for the same thing in literally every website ever

its an internet trope tbh

[TROA] andrey
Joined 09/08/2020
Posts 12,953
02:27 PM 01/01/2023
I joined a month before you haha

[CtRm] Syphilis Spreader
Joined 24/11/2022
Posts 4,882
02:28 PM 01/01/2023
Quote from [Deleted401373] , 02:26 PM 01/01/2023
Quote from Syphilis Spreader , 02:25 PM 01/01/2023

I have accomplished sex.

Thanks for replying, you are proof of my above statements.
How do we know when we joined? Where is the popularity of the site? You could've said, "Improve moderation!" But NOOO!

1 2 3 4 5 6