Locked Brick hill Freezes when joining a Game with 1 player or more

[RBLX] Astroblox_huh255
Joined 26/12/2021
Posts 16
07:50 AM 04/01/2022
No i think. And i also figured out that it won't crash if i join a server where it's only 1 user(Or when 1 user joins me), But once third user joins(Or i join a server with 2 users or more which will then be total of 3 or more), It probably will crash. I never managed to join a server with 3 users (Me being fourth) or more.

[RBLX] Astroblox_huh255
Joined 26/12/2021
Posts 16
03:39 AM 05/01/2022
In any way, I'll probably switch up to Windows 10 whenever i want to play Brick Hill. Even tho i still can't join servers with 2(Me being third) or more players. It all happens to me when im in a server with 3(Including me) or more players, Its weird...

[RBLX] Astroblox_huh255
Joined 26/12/2021
Posts 16
09:54 PM 21/01/2022
Okay guys, The problem is fixed. I can now join games with many players and everything works fine! I just kind of left brick hill for a while and now i tried to play it and it now works, Some people told me that like u should be on brick hill for around a month to be able to play with many people, And its been almost a month since i joined Brick Hill which only somehow proves this. Good i had a great experience playing Winter Wonderland with people!

Dragonian
Joined 29/05/2017
Posts 2,877
11:43 PM 21/01/2022
Quote from Astroblox_huh255 , 09:54 PM 21/01/2022
Okay guys, The problem is fixed. I can now join games with many players and everything works fine! I just kind of left brick hill for a while and now i tried to play it and it now works, Some people told me that like u should be on brick hill for around a month to be able to play with many people, And its been almost a month since i joined Brick Hill which only somehow proves this. Good i had a great experience playing Winter Wonderland with people!
"I just kind of left brick hill for a while and now i tried to play it and it now works"

As I said numerous times, the problem was identified for awhile but a patch was never released. Before the event released the update was sent out and fixed the issue.

I am glad you were able to solve your problem and enjoy the event.

1 2 3