Thiqq
Joined 15/06/2020
Posts 143,653
04:18 AM 06/07/2021
Quote from Sir Muke , 04:15 AM 06/07/2021
Quote from X , 04:12 AM 06/07/2021
Quote from Thiqq , 04:07 AM 06/07/2021
x is too nice

no I got comped in 2017 on roblox and they stole someone’s eerie and this guy adds me on multiple discord accounts, and adds my phone number to scam call lists from my dox a few years back.

I legitimately do not know this muke guy I just know he knows me because I used to be big on lmad 5 years ago— not to mention him harassing staff members of other websites to ban me because I was comped. The guy who had his eerie stolen literally even told everyone I was comped; would not be surprised at all if this muke guy was the one who did it tbh since he’s the only person who hasn’t dropped it in 5 years. Again, no clue who he is I just know I get added on discord every week or so with someone spamming “GET MUKED (racist word)” in my DMs and then within 3 hours get scam calls and texts.

Saved OP the time of “exposing” me

this is all lies lol

can’t believe anyone would believe this BS

also I don’t have any mutual servers with you or know your discord. so the getting spammed with scams is a lie
who is telling the truth wtf

[SSA] G a m e r s
Joined 24/11/2020
Posts 421
04:19 AM 06/07/2021
eeeeeeeeeeee

Sir Muke
Joined 21/12/2019
Posts 2,080
04:20 AM 06/07/2021

X
Joined 17/04/2017
Posts 5,455
04:22 AM 06/07/2021
x is too nice

no I got comped in 2017 on roblox and they stole someone’s eerie and this guy adds me on multiple discord accounts, and adds my phone number to scam call lists from my dox a few years back.

I legitimately do not know this muke guy I just know he knows me because I used to be big on lmad 5 years ago— not to mention him harassing staff members of other websites to ban me because I was comped. The guy who had his eerie stolen literally even told everyone I was comped; would not be surprised at all if this muke guy was the one who did it tbh since he’s the only person who hasn’t dropped it in 5 years. Again, no clue who he is I just know I get added on discord every week or so with someone spamming “GET MUKED (racist word)” in my DMs and then within 3 hours get scam calls and texts.

this is all lies lol

also I don’t have any mutual servers with you or know your discord. so the getting spammed with scams is a lie
As far as I know we share no mutual servers but I only know your discord alts that continuously harass the other websites staff / me, I do not know you and you are the only person online at all that still grasps to the idea I stole someone’s eerie whenever I literally showed that ips logged into my email, the email from roblox reverting everything back to me, the person who LEGITIMATELY got scammed telling everyone it wasn’t me because he knew, the receipt from the grocery store I was in when it happened, the dms between me and the person who comped me, and you always fail to mention where I lost over 2m too.

X
Joined 17/04/2017
Posts 5,455
04:23 AM 06/07/2021
Quote from X , 04:22 AM 06/07/2021
x is too nice

this is all lies lol

As far as I know we share no mutual servers but I only know your discord alts that continuously harass the other websites staff / me, I do not know you and you are the only person online at all that still grasps to the idea I stole someone’s eerie whenever I literally showed that ips logged into my email, the email from roblox reverting everything back to me, the person who LEGITIMATELY got scammed telling everyone it wasn’t me because he knew, the receipt from the grocery store I was in when it happened, the dms between me and the person who comped me, and you always fail to mention where I lost over 2m too.
Someone named Skate that worked at rocks even came out three years ago saying it was him and the people who reignited the drama two years ago (where you obviously learned about it) apologized to me because they didn’t know ab the proof / Skate told them it was him too.

Not to also mention that the person who’s eerie was “stolen by me” as you claim then turned around 5 days later and stole 5 mil from some random and then dropped it on Jerrid, then the following year proceeded to steal millions more.

Listen dude, I’m a full grown adult in medical school who has moved far on in his life while you’re still a child clinging onto some irrelevant 5 year drama.

1 2 3