[FAS] Below
Joined 18/09/2017
Posts 16,003
05:22 PM 22/10/2020
Quote from HeavenIy , 10:06 AM 22/10/2020
Quote from phones , 08:13 AM 22/10/2020
Quote from HeavenIy , 04:32 AM 22/10/2020
Quote from Below , 01:07 PM 16/10/2020
alternatively, write it here where actual mods can see and fix it and you get a sick reward for doing so

https://gitlab.com/brickhill/open-source/bug-tracker

The reward looks like shit better use the glitches before they become patched

I mean you're not wrong they look like absolute turboshit

But they are so rare to have, for example, the steampunk looking one only has 10 owners

I pretty much dont give a shit on rarity of virtual items unless they look good in which case the items suck id much rather use a glitch than get those shitass items plus im pretty sure they dont give it away anymore
"dhurr im too cool for virtual hat. me no likely so me abuse glitch like badass monke"

chances are, any bugs you, me, or most people find will be just simple little "x didn't work like x should." don't expect to find a major super duper big game-breaking bug that can completely obliterate the site, because i doubt that'll happen unless someone somewhere fucks up big time or you're a leet hackerman.

i gave that link for people who wanted to report bugs and get rewards for doing a good service, not for douchebags who are impressing absolutely nobody with their nonexistent swagger over a brick site. report a bug and get a reward, or don't.

you're kraveson though, so i didn't expect too much out of you to begin with 🤷‍♂️

1 2