1. User Conduct
The Brick Hill website is a free service, and as such registration and site features are non-restricted.
Upon registering an account on Brick Hill, a personal account will be created under the given username and can be accessed using the given password.
You agree to report any unauthorised access or use of your account to brick-hill.com.
Brick Hill is not responsible for any damages, liabilities or losses caused by any unauthorized access of your account.
2. Community Guidelines
Our staff at Brick Hill work hard to provide an enjoyable and safe environment to all of our users. In doing so, we require that all users, upon registering, agree to abide by our rules completely.
Below includes (all further use of “includes”, “including”, or “include” will imply that it is “including, but is not limited to”) a list that our users must abide by or otherwise face punishment or account suspension determined by our staff members.
Note that if your account has received a permanent suspension or IP ban (“superban”), then you, as a user, will no longer be welcome on Brick Hill and we reserve the right to terminate any further accounts created by you regardless of the circumstances.
- You may not register an account on Brick Hill with an inappropriate username. This includes any swear words, vulgar slang or relating to sexual activity.
- You may not use any excessive inappropriate language on Brick Hill. Use of profanity is considered a privilege on Brick Hill, and you will be punished if this privilege is exploited.
- Posting, referencing, or sharing any inappropriate or malicious links, media, or reference is not tolerated on Brick Hill.
- Harassing or verbally attacking other users is not tolerated. This includes hatred, racism, sexism, prejudice, and other vulgar remarks.
- Do not execute any nature of activity that will give you an unfair advantage over other users. We reserve the right to determine what activity falls under this.
- “Coin-Farming” and “Alt-Hoarding” is strictly prohibited.
When referring to coin-farming, we are conveying the act of using other accounts under your control that move their virtual currency to one (or multiple) main accounts, for the purpose generating a fraudulent income. Alt-hoarding refers to using alternative accounts under your control to purchase multiple “Special” or “Special Edition” items.
- You may not post any content that may be considered spam. This includes posting threads with no meaning/little content and recreating existing threads or ones that a staff member has removed. This also includes posting false reports.
- Trading, selling, or any offsite activities are strictly prohibited and any accounts associated with such activities may be terminated.
We will not be held responsible for any items, data, or user accounts lost or compromised due to offsite activities.
- You, the user, are responsible for your own site experience. Do not impersonate other users, and report any content that you find offensive or that which directly abuses these Terms.
All Brick Hill assets, accounts and features are limited to brick-hill.com. Any attempt to sell, lend or gift these virtual assets will result in suspension of the user in question. Brick Hill is not responsible for any purchases outside of the platforms we offer.
You can request for your account to be deleted (having all public information removed) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that after this action has been taken, it cannot be reversed.
Do not use a form of payment without permission from the owner of said payment method.
If an unauthorized purchase was made from your account, please email email@example.com
Accessing any account aside from your own is prohibited no matter the situation.
Trading, lending, or giving your account to other users is not allowed under any circumstances, and any accounts associated will be terminated.
Each forum board may contain different rules (as well as these Terms and the site guidelines) in the form of a pinned thread.
Breaking said rules can result in account suspension.
The following content is strictly prohibited across all boards:
Although we value your opinions, we believe there are limits and everyone has the right to stay safe and enjoy Brick Hill.
- Hate, bullying or prejudice.
- Sexually explicit content or material.
- Use of illegal substances or alcohol.
- Publishing private information.
- All offsite links must adhere to the ToS.
Our staff reserve the right to remove any content uploaded by users for any reason.
Our staff are exempt from these rules as their actions are reviewed regularly by higher authority.
Our staff reserve the right to terminate or suspend any account on brick-hill.com for any reason.