Flufster's Theme Song

Cards
Joined 28/03/2019
Posts 34,122
12:13 AM 12/11/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBhoBBIHzI

(Starts)
Flufstin' And Bustin, With my Boom Shirt and Star Cap.
Fluf I shall be protectin' from unknow millennials,
starting my campaign from a whole other ball game,
Hide your shame, Take The Blame, Everything the same.

Holding the Brick, These Championic Sunglasses were chosen from the Handpicked of mines,
Hold the beat, Drop the Countdown, Toss the ball, Broken too many limits for the time till dawn...
Yeah Yeah, You already know who wearing that Champion Hat Walking all slimy and sturdy,

It's time to grab my hammer and crush some thanos's head because that stores all the spaghetti, Ed n Eddy, Fight Nights At Freddy, Dodging and Hitting, Samurai Chips Super Finga lickin', Relaxin' Near the building waiting for my next mission....

Forumin' With Friends, Featured In threads, Throwing Back Beats since I've been chilling beside the sides of the seats, sure despair and lonely but I still have my Pokémon friends and homies, Pikachu still being a trooper,

Mewto has been renew, Er? Happy Days, Happy hours, and all i want is to si-si-si- away all that pain, De-de-Deflect all the silly names I've been called, and Enjoyed what I have defeated Two Pokemons, Cards n' Fluf I protect her, spotten Franco and the battle was a draw!

nuit
Joined 02/07/2019
Posts 33,021
12:14 AM 12/11/2019
[ Content Removed ]