Stalker (Brick-Hill story) (Part 2)

Lovestruck Luminati
Joined 15/12/2017
Posts 55,768
10:50 AM 04/11/2019
Michael: I suggest running away for now take these pants they might not fit well but it's something for n-

Charles Crawls towards his Vehicle and takes out his Revolver and shoots Michael in the Chest Twice

Michael Drops his Pistol and falls onto the ground in slow motion

Michael: Get out of here Ma'am!

Sophia Runs in the woods and she runs out of breath and stops for a minute

Michael: I ain't goin out without a fight lad!

Charles: Me too! He tries standing up and drops his weapon

Michael Tries standing up and runs towards Charles and punches him twice in his stomach

Charles Grabs michael and slams him on the black vehicle

Michael gets thrown across the road

Michael & Charles are losing blood from there Sophia runs back and picks up the gun and Shoots Charles in his chest

BOOM!

Charles gets shot in the chest and falls onto the ground

Sophia: Stay here with me! What's your name!?

Michael: M.. My name Is.. Michael w-what's yours?

Sophia: Mine is sophia you've gotta stay here with me Michael i'm gonna call the cops

Sophia Calls 911 And the Police officers try arriving to their Area

Sophia: Please stay here with me Michael Please!

Michael: I.. I'm.. He coughs up blood throughout his sentence I'm gonna die Sophia.. Please leave.. He starts closing his eyes and his blood gets cold..

Sophia: MICHAEL NO.. DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE MICHAEL DON'T I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA WAKE UP PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME MICHAEL PLEASE! She starts crying

Before Michael dies He shoots a bullet in the sky for the cops to hear it

Michael was a lonely man that didn't have a wife.. He only had his daughter however His daughter and him were the only people alive in his family the rest of them were killed during 9/11

Michael's Name is Michael Oliver It passed 12 And Michael died on Christmas.. The police arrived but Michael was already dead.. Sophia was crying with tears of sadness however Michael was now in his happy place.. That place is Heaven..

Charles Was already dead And sophia was locked up for killing Charles.. What'll happen when she comes out of jail?

The.. End.

ABadComposition
Joined 27/05/2019
Posts 791
10:55 AM 04/11/2019
Why the hell would Sophia get on jail?! Michael protected her, and after she escaped on the forest, she came back to rescue Michael, she tried to protect Michael from Charles but Michael died and after that, police came by the call on the phone and the police threw Sophia into jail! :confusedface:

Great Story Writer on Brick Hill btw!

Lovestruck Luminati
Joined 15/12/2017
Posts 55,768
10:57 AM 04/11/2019
Quote from ABadComposition , 10:55 AM 04/11/2019
Why the hell would Sophia get on jail?! Michael protected her, and after she escaped on the forest, she came back to rescue Michael, she tried to protect Michael from Charles but Michael died and after that, police came by the call on the phone and the police threw Sophia into jail! :confusedface:

In most countries if you kill a person you'll most likely go to jail because you're suppose to deal with what they're doing even if it's sexual harassment you're not suppose to do anything to them The police didn't get any information that she was harassed/sexually harassed because charles died she's now in jail for 13 years

Newcoast
Joined 29/10/2019
Posts 73
10:58 AM 04/11/2019
[ Content Removed ]

ABadComposition
Joined 27/05/2019
Posts 791
10:58 AM 04/11/2019
Quote from Lovestruck Luminati , 10:57 AM 04/11/2019
Quote from ABadComposition , 10:55 AM 04/11/2019

In most countries if you kill a person you'll most likely go to jail because you're suppose to deal with what they're doing even if it's sexual harassment you're not suppose to do anything to them The police didn't get any information that she was harassed/sexually harassed because charles died she's now in jail for 13 years
i understand now

PART 3 PLS!!!!!

Lovestruck Luminati
Joined 15/12/2017
Posts 55,768
04:44 PM 08/11/2019
working on part 3

[DN] Compass
Joined 20/03/2019
Posts 90,100
11:36 PM 08/11/2019
cool story bro