Question about spacebuilder's new rule (REPOST)

[ME>U] KraveSon
Joined 01/05/2020
Posts 13,212
02:58 PM 15/04/2021
(I posted in OT without thinking before)
I've been not as active on the forums as i used to so what the fuck is this sexism harassment?I haven't seen even one on the forums till date?All i've seen are furry and femboys attacking threads which is justified to an extent so what is this sexist attacks?Someone explain

[SET] Kqpa
Joined 01/04/2018
Posts 21,499
02:59 PM 15/04/2021
you basically don't use the forums if you didn't see someone being sexist

[ME>U] KraveSon
Joined 01/05/2020
Posts 13,212
03:01 PM 15/04/2021
Quote from Kqpa , 02:59 PM 15/04/2021
you basically don't use the forums if you didn't see someone being sexist
all i've seen on the forums are women don't exist and you need to be a real pussy in all honesty to feel that violates you

Sh_xr
Joined 12/05/2020
Posts 76,932
03:28 PM 15/04/2021
There were some people who I'm not going to name that was blatantly harassing certain users over a period of time, keeping in mind I've seen them done this a couple of times some time back as well, but what I'm guessing is that spacebuilder individually got to see this happen and caught the harassers in 4k. I'm pretty sure they were talking about leyla who has been gathering a lot of influence as she is a female and almost all the threads I see of hers get to the popular topics really fast and of course, not to forget devilsbrat, she has been called out upon plenty of times by almost everyone I know on this site for being a male user who she is good friends with. Keeping in mind this does count as harassing, spacebuilder probably deemed it fit to take a step and ban the users while he was at it.

[ME>U] KraveSon
Joined 01/05/2020
Posts 13,212
04:01 PM 15/04/2021
Quote from Sh_xr , 03:28 PM 15/04/2021
There were some people who I'm not going to name that was blatantly harassing certain users over a period of time, keeping in mind I've seen them done this a couple of times some time back as well, but what I'm guessing is that spacebuilder individually got to see this happen and caught the harassers in 4k. I'm pretty sure they were talking about leyla who has been gathering a lot of influence as she is a female and almost all the threads I see of hers get to the popular topics really fast and of course, not to forget devilsbrat, she has been called out upon plenty of times by almost everyone I know on this site for being a male user who she is good friends with. Keeping in mind this does count as harassing, spacebuilder probably deemed it fit to take a step and ban the users while he was at it.
But how does a 'women don't exist' joke' degrade women as they say on a site specifically targeted at teenagers?

Sh_xr
Joined 12/05/2020
Posts 76,932
07:32 PM 15/04/2021
Quote from KraveSon , 04:01 PM 15/04/2021
Quote from Sh_xr , 03:28 PM 15/04/2021

But how does a 'women don't exist' joke' degrade women as they say on a site specifically targeted at teenagers?
It's not about degrading but about harassing, these are two completely various things to talk about. Although it might seem as a joke to many but it does not to the one it's being referred to. Also jokes are meant to be a one time thing, not a constant everyday material to be spammed and laughed up on public sub-forums.