Will there be Brick Hill custom Cframe

[Code] Chlps
Joined 12/01/2021
Posts 129
08:34 AM 09/04/2021
The title say it all just like in roblox there is something called CFrame (coordinate Frame) will brick hill have that because this will be very very useful you can move
body part and its orientation etc not only that you can make smooth animation, Ragdolls, spring effect on part, weld and much more cool stuff. Just asking if there will be it because there is only position statement.

[Code] Noah Cool Boy
Joined 20/06/2019
Posts 1,129
10:00 AM 09/04/2021
Ragdolls are not possible, the body parts are not separate parts
Spring effects are just math, you can implement that yourself
Smooth animation is called lerping, that's not hard to make yourself
Welds do not exist in the current client, what you could do is make the parts move with an offset to a primary part

Maybe in the new client, who knows

[Code] Chlps
Joined 12/01/2021
Posts 129
11:32 AM 09/04/2021
Very useful stuff imma check out some of what you said never new there were some of these function before

Bcript
Joined 08/10/2020
Posts 4,304
01:54 AM 10/04/2021
Ragdoll,spring effects and body parts are just one part
Also ragdoll doesnt exist in this client at all

New client probably as it is going to fix stuff

Bcript
Joined 08/10/2020
Posts 4,304
01:57 AM 10/04/2021
Sorry if i am bad at explaining

[Code] Chlps
Joined 12/01/2021
Posts 129
06:36 PM 10/04/2021
Quote from Bcript , 01:54 AM 10/04/2021

I think you are not understand what CFrame is its a way to position block meaning it will render it in another place. if this is implemented in brick hill then we can make animation by just setting the CFrame and angle of the part by each mouse move because literally rick bill has only the setPosition statement and position property with CFrame it will be very very useful like to make an object weld how? By making the CFrame to stick with the part here is a code to show how it works its lua and from roblox:

game.RunService.RenderStep:Connect(function) __ a run service which will do stuff each frame

Part1.CFrame = Part1.CFrame * Part2.CFrame
making the position of part 1 to plus with part 2 so that it will create a weld effect

end)____ end the code

[MILK] vv0id1sm
Joined 07/10/2019
Posts 16,080
05:31 AM 11/04/2021
Quote from Chlps , 06:36 PM 10/04/2021

I think you are not understand what CFrame is its a way to position block meaning it will render it in another place. if this is implemented in brick hill then we can make animation by just setting the CFrame and angle of the part by each mouse move because literally rick bill has only the setPosition statement and position property with CFrame it will be very very useful like to make an object weld how? By making the CFrame to stick with the part here is a code to show how it works its lua and from roblox:

game.RunService.RenderStep:Connect(function) __ a run service which will do stuff each frame

making the position of part 1 to plus with part 2 so that it will create a weld effect

end)____ end the code
dude we know what cframe is, most of the users on brick-hill who know how to code javascript PROBABLY know lua as well and we know what cframe is as a biproduct

brick-hill won't have a recreation of cframe, but if you really want the stuff, you can make your own function or array. Look Vector, Position, Rotation, all those things can be gotten without needing a custom thing to get it for you.

[Code] Chlps
Joined 12/01/2021
Posts 129
07:27 AM 14/04/2021
Quote from vv0id1sm , 05:31 AM 11/04/2021

end)____ end the code

dude we know what cframe is, most of the users on brick-hill who know how to code javascript PROBABLY know lua as well and we know what cframe is as a biproduct

brick-hill won't have a recreation of cframe, but if you really want the stuff, you can make your own function or array. Look Vector, Position, Rotation, all those things can be gotten without needing a custom thing to get it for you.
Listen first how would I know which user knows what cframe is. second. I am just asking if there will be CFrame you either answer me with yes or no dont tell me to do thing by myself for the 3rd time as it is already answered I only agree with Brickhill wont have the recreation thats all that matters to me

[MILK] vv0id1sm
Joined 07/10/2019
Posts 16,080
08:56 PM 14/04/2021
Quote from Chlps , 07:27 AM 14/04/2021
Quote from vv0id1sm , 05:31 AM 11/04/2021

end)____ end the code

Listen first how would I know which user knows what cframe is. second. I am just asking if there will be CFrame you either answer me with yes or no dont tell me to do thing by myself for the 3rd time as it is already answered I only agree with Brickhill wont have the recreation thats all that matters to me
brick-hill probably won't change the scripting too much aside from accounting for things such as gravity (like velocity, whether or not it can move)

if you want something similar to cframe you can easily make it yourself.

plus obviously not everyone will know what cframe is, but pretty much any user here that would respond seriously who actually knows the topic WOULD know about cframe

[kyp0k] BPAN3
Joined 29/10/2019
Posts 1,334
10:33 AM 16/04/2021
Quote from Noah Cool Boy , 10:00 AM 09/04/2021
Ragdolls are not possible, the body parts are not separate parts
Spring effects are just math, you can implement that yourself
Smooth animation is called lerping, that's not hard to make yourself
Welds do not exist in the current client, what you could do is make the parts move with an offset to a primary part

Maybe in the new client, who knows
rigging exists?